Landscape Construction and Management
Weihenstephan-Triesdorf University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Freising
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Bachelor of Engineering (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- A pre-study work placement is not required for commencement of studies in winter semester 2011/12. Regulations for winter semester 2012/13 have not yet been finalised. Regulations applicable up to now: a 6-week pre-study work placement in an approved training company in the field of horticulture and landscape construction, in a tree nursery or a perennial nursery, (no pre-study work placement is required in the event of a qualification from a specialised secondary school in agriculture or training in the field of agriculture).
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 01.10.2020 - 24.01.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.