Joint German-French Law degree course
University of Potsdam • University • Potsdam
- Main instruction language
- Further Languages
- Standard length of studies
- 9 semesters
- First law examination (Erste juristische Prüfung)
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- As a first step, a Law application (First Law Examination) must be made.
If you are interested in a German-French degree course, please apply to the Faculty of Law at University of Potsdam for the German-French degree course once you have been admitted to the Law course (First Law Examination). Proof of adequate command of French is required (see http://www.jura-potsdam-paris.de/index.php).
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 25.10.2021 - 18.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.