International Tourism Studies
Harz University University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Wernigerode
- Main instruction language
- Further Languages
- English, French, Spanish
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Business Travel Management, Destination Management, Hotel Management, Tourism Management, Tourism Marketing, Mobility & Transport Company Management, International Tourism Management, Strategic Personnel Management in Tourism
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Aptitude test in the language: Registration deadline see "deadlines and dates".
If a special aptitude can be demonstrated with an accredited external language test or with a report from the sixth year at a Gymnasium (12 points in the basic course, or 10 points in the main subject), an application for a placement in the international degree course International Tourism Studies can be made in due form within the period prescribed in accordance with the statutory regulations of the valid Hochschulvergabeverordnung (decree on university admissions).
Basic command of English is required for the French and Spanish language paths.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 15.09.2020 - 29.01.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.