International Tourism Management
Jade University of Applied Sciences Wilhelmshaven/Oldenburg/Elsfleth • University of Applied Sciences • Wilhelmshaven
- Main instruction language
- Further Languages
- English, French, Spanish
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Bachelor's degree (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Business Admin. and Marketing, Foreign Languages, Study Abroad, Inter-Cultural Management, Travel Agent and Tour Operator Management, Health Tourism Management, Destination Management, Transport Carrier Management, Management in the Hotel Industry and Gastronomy
- Tuition fees
- From the winter semester 2014/15 onwards, no tuition fees will be charged for a first degree course. However, please note the regulation regarding student credit in Lower Saxony.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Admission requirements to the binational Bachelor's degree course are fulfilled by applicants able to provide evidence of language skills as specified in §§ 3 to 5 of the Admission Regulations, in addition to the generally applicable admission requirements pursuant to § 18 of the Lower Saxon Higher Education Act (NHG). Please not the current Admission Regulations under "further information".
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 01.09.2021 - 28.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.