International Tourism Management
CBS International Business School - University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Köln, Mainz
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor's degree (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Tourism Marketing and Behaviour, Hotel Business Operations, Tour Operations, Destination Management, Marketing, Event and Congress, Airport and Aviation Management, Destination Management, Tourism Mobilities
- Tuition fees
- Please visit our website for the current tuition fees.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- - General entrance qualification(s) for universities of applied sciences
- Proof of English language skills. This proof can be provided by means of a language test of the CBS.
You can find further information on our website.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.