International Media Management
Karlshochschule International University • University of Applied Sciences • Karlsruhe
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor of Arts (Bachelor of Arts)
- Tuition fees
- 690 EUR per Month
- We are convinced that the tuition fees are not a cost, but rather an investment in your future. Nevertheless, it is important that you look at the tuition fees, the cost of living during your studies, and the different possibilities of funding.
We will be glad to assist you with any questions you may have.
The monthly tuition fees are currently EUR 690. You can pay them either monthly or annually in advance. In addition, all students currently pay an amount of EUR 67.70 per semester (as of: 2016) to the Karlsruhe student services.
The semester fees including student services amount to EUR 4,207.70. If you complete your three-year course in the regular study period, the entire course will thus cost you a total of EUR 25,246.20.
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- Selection procedure / qualifying examination
- Lecture Period
- 24.09.2017 - 31.01.2018
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.