Europa-Universität Flensburg • University • Flensburg
- Main instruction language
- Further Languages
- Danish, English, Spanish
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor of Arts (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Management and Economics, International Business and Economics, Area Studies (Cultural Areas Studies), Occupational and Organisational Psychology
- Tuition fees
- Tuition fees are not charged, however a semester fee is due every semester.
Further information on the semester fee: https://www.uni-flensburg.de/?10938
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Good command of English is required. Basic language skills in the language options Danish/Spanish are required. For language options Danish and Spanish, the respective language can be restarted via an intensive course before the start of the degree course.
The degree course International Management with a focus on Danish is subject to limited admission.
The degree course International Management with a major in Spanish is open-admission.
For further information, see the 'International Management' information sheet at www.uni-flensburg.de/?11022
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 20.09.2021 - 25.01.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.