Europa-Universität Flensburg • University • Flensburg
- Main instruction language
- Further Languages
- Danish, English, Spanish
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor of Arts (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Economics, International Business and Economics, Area Studies (Cultural Areas Studies)
- Tuition fees
- Tuition fees are not charged, however a semester fee is due every semester.
Further information on the semester fee: https://www.uni-flensburg.de/?10938
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Good command of English is required. Basic knowledge of Danish/Spanish is required. In the language options (Danish/Spanish) the language can be taken up for the first time by attending a preliminary intensive course.
For more information see the leaflet on 'International Management' at www.uni-flensburg.de/?11022
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 14.09.2020 - 08.01.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.