International Business Law and Business Management
Westfälische Hochschule, University of Applied Sciences Gelsenkirchen, Bocholt, Recklinghausen • University of Applied Sciences • Recklinghausen
- Main instruction language
- Further Languages
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Laws)
- Areas of Focus
- International Controlling, Accounting and Taxation, International Law and Economics, International Corporations and Finance, Conflict of Laws, Comparative Law and International Management, Contract Management in Global Markets
- Tuition fees
- There is no tuition fee, only regular semester fees are charged.
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.