International Business & Intercultural Management
Heilbronn University • University of Applied Sciences • Heilbronn
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 3 semesters
- Master (Master of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Intercultural Management, International Business Studies, International HRM, International Marketing, Sustainable Business, CSR, Research Methods
- Tuition fees
- Tution fees for Non-European Students.
The state of Baden-Württemberg has passed a law introducing tuition fees of EUR 1.500 per Semester for newly enrolled international students not from EU/EEA countries as well as EUR 650 for second degree students.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- TOEFL or IELTS or CAE or OTE certificate (except native speaker of English)
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 27.09.2021 - 21.01.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.