International Business Administration
European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder) • University • Frankfurt (Oder)
- Main instruction language
- Further Languages
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Information & Operations Management, Management, Marketing, Accounting, Finance, European Taxation, Domestic Taxation, Quantitative Methods, European Economics
- Tuition fees
- No tuition fees, only
semester contribution incl. semester ticket
for public transport in
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- General or subject-restricted higher education entrance qualification, entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences or similar from a German school, or an equivalent accredited school leaving qualification from a foreign school.
Evidence of proficiency in English to level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 19.10.2020 - 12.02.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.