International Business Administration and Informatics
South Westphalia University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Hagen
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Science)
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Admission requirements for the degree course are the entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences or a qualification recognised as equivalent.
In addition, applicants must provide proof of relevant professional experience (work placement). This consists of a commercial work placement of at least four weeks and a technical work placement of at least eight weeks. Proof of both work placements must be provided through the submission of a certificate.
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 28.09.2020 - 12.02.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference .