International Business Administration and Informatics
South Westphalia University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Hagen
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Economic activity, Business English, Algorithms, Accounting, Programming, Law, Mathematics, Foreign Trade and Investment, Software, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Admission requirements for the degree course are the entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences or a qualification recognised as equivalent.
In addition, applicants must provide proof of relevant professional experience (work placement). This consists of a commercial work placement of at least four weeks and a technical work placement of at least eight weeks. Proof of both work placements must be provided through the submission of a certificate.
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 20.09.2021 - 04.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.