Integrative Learning Therapy - Resource Management for Fostering Learning and Development in Children and Young People
Chemnitz University of Technology • University • Chemnitz
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor's degree (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Mathematical Thought and Computing, Principles of the Integrative Learning Therapy, Physical Development, Emotion, Language/Reading/Writing, Social Skills, Cognition, Principles of Psychology, Self-image, Intelligence
- Tuition fees
- 9990 EUR total
- The fees are in 6 equal instalments of EUR 1.665.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- For applicants with a higher education entrance qualification or relevant qualified professional qualifications.
Applications for a study place are possible at any time until the maximum number of participants (25 participants) is reached. Due to the open application procedure, there is no application deadline.
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 11.10.2021 - 04.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.