University of Münster • University • Münster
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 4 semesters
- Master (Master of Laws)
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- The prerequisite for admission to the Master's in Insurance Law is a successfully completed university degree in law or economics with a state exam, diploma, Bachelor or Master's degree among the top 50% of all graduates of a university with at least 240 ECTS credits. Up to 60 ECTS points can be obtained on the basis of professional qualifications. In addition, at least one year of professional experience is required.
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- Selection procedure / qualifying examination
- Lecture Period
- 11.10.2021 - 04.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.