University of Siegen • University • Siegen
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 4 semesters
- Master of Science (Master of Science)
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- 1) Bachelor in Business Engineering at the University of Siegen with at least a grade of satisfactory (3.0) or another comparable, at least three-year degree with a completed Bachelor's degree or a comparable final exam with a grade of at least satisfactory (3.0).
In order to prove the degree-related educational background, the previous Bachelor's degree programme in the thematic specialisation of at least 70% of the ECTS credits must correspond to the respective Bachelor's degree programme of the University of Siegen. The subject catalogues of these Bachelor programmes can be found in the course plans, which can be found as part of the annex to the examination regulations. Support for the calculation of the quota is provided by the Excel tables under: http://www.mb.uni-siegen.de/pruefungsamt/bewerb/; The printouts of the completed tables must be attached to the application.
2) Knowledge of the German language (for non-German speaking foreigners proven by means of the German Language Examination for University Entrance (DSH) or the German as a Foreign Language Test (TestDaF) or equivalent).
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- Selection procedure / qualifying examination
- Lecture Period
- 11.10.2021 - 04.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.