Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Lingen/ Ems
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Areas of Focus
- Production Management, Project Management, Product Management, Retail Management, Technical Controlling
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Students with a school leaving certificate can be admitted to the dual system degree course at the Institut für Duale Studiengänge (Institute of Dual Degrees) at the Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences providing they- have a general higher education entrance qualification and
- can provide proof of a study place in a company.
The entrance qualification for universities of applied sciences (vocational school leaving certificate) is insufficient.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 21.09.2020 - 16.01.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.