Industrial Engineering - Energy and Buildings
South Westphalia University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Hagen
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Areas of Focus
- Gebäudetechnik, Gebäudeplanung, Gebäudeautomation, Smart Buildung, Nachhaltigkeit, Baukonstruktion, Thermodynamik, Heizung, Klima, Sanitär, Baurecht
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- To qualifiy for the course, an entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences, a general higher education entrance qualification or a qualification recognised as equivalent is required. Proof of practical experience (internship) is an additional requirement for enrolment depending on qualification.
Proof of the internship(s) must be provided no later than re-registration to the third semester. Relevant training and professional experience can be counted as practical experience.
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 28.09.2020 - 12.02.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.