University of Applied Sciences Europe - Iserlohn, Berlin, Hamburg • University of Applied Sciences • Hamburg, Berlin
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Bachelor of Arts (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Typography, Visuality, Mediality, Philosophy, Painting, Drawing, Graphic Reproduction
- Tuition fees
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- The completed application form must be submitted or sent in for the application along with a CV and certificate copies as well as a portfolio with the candidate's artistic and design work. This may also be in electronic format.
If there is sufficient artistic aptitude, an individual colloquium will be held at the University of Applied Sciences Europe, which will decide on the admission.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- open admission
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.