Health Science, applied
Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Magdeburg
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 8 semesters
- Bachelor of Science (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Health Sciences, Health Economics, Health Policy, Quality Development and Assurance, Project Management, Public Relations and Marketing, Research Methods, Business Administration, Healthcare Ethics and Law, Strategic Management
- Tuition fees
- 1395 EUR per semester
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- A prerequisite for admission is proof of university entrance qualification in the form of a general or subject-related higher education entrance qualification (Abitur), entrance qualification for universities of applied sciences or comparable degrees.
Also required: completed professional training in Healthcare or Social Work and at least two years' work experience in Healthcare or Social Work. If a successfully completed vocational training in health or social work or a comparable first academic degree can not be proven, at least 3 years of employment in health or social services are additionally required.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Summer Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 04.10.2021 - 05.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.