University of Regensburg • University • Regensburg
- Main instruction language
- Further Languages
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor of Arts (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- French Literary Studies, French Linguistics, French Cultural Studies, Economics
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- General Access Requirement: Higher education entrance qualification or university admission for qualified professionals according to Art. 45 BayHSchG; for applicants who did not obtain their higher education entrance qualification at a German-speaking institution, proof of sufficient German language skills, to be provided in the form of the German Language Test for University Admission (DSH-1 level) or an equivalent test.
An aptitude test procedure must also be completed before beginning the degree course.
A passed aptitude test procedure is a prerequisite for admission to the degree course.
Deadline for application: 30.6. of each year. The application must be accompanied by the following documents: a) proof of general or subject-related higher education entrance qualification; if the school-leaving certificate cannot be presented at the time of application, proof of the previous school examinations (half-yearly performance) and the overall grade achieved up to this point must be submitted; the diploma must be submitted by the date of enrolment at the latest b) a chronological curriculum vitae in tabular form with handwritten signature c) if applicable, proof of internships, stays abroad or comparable activities d) if applicable, proof of native French language skills or extracurricular language certificates A written test (60 minutes, testing written language skills) and a selection interview (20 minutes, testing oral language skills and intercultural skills) must also be completed.
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- Selection procedure / qualifying examination
- Lecture Period
- 18.10.2021 - 11.02.2022