German as a Foreign or Second Language
Bielefeld University • University • Bielefeld
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Theory and Practice of Teaching German as a Foreign and Second Language, Theory and Practice of Culture Interpretation
- Tuition fees
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Admission requirement for the Bachelor's course is an adequate qualification for admission to higher education (e.g. Abitur).
Special conditions apply to applicants with international education certificates.
Special conditions also apply to applicants qualified in professional training.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 11.10.2021 - 04.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.