Frühpädagogik (berufsbegleitendes Verbundstudium)
South Westphalia University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Soest
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 9 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Arts)
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Applicants who are qualified as a state-approved educator or who have equivalent vocational training (e.g. state-approved remedial educator), are accredited with 40 credit points and can thus begin the degree course in the third semester. The regular duration of studies is thus shortened to 7 semesters (= 3.5 years) including the Bachelor's thesis.
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 28.09.2020 - 12.02.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference .