Weihenstephan-Triesdorf University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Freising
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Bachelor of Science (Bachelor of Science)
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Preliminary internship in a food processing company or supplier company in the food industry (e.g. flavours, mechanical engineering) or in a chemical or micro-biological laboratory recommended, but no admission requirement.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 04.10.2021 - 25.01.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.