Food Processing - Technology and Management
Technische Hochschule Lübeck • University of Applied Sciences • Lübeck
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Areas of Focus
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- 1. Entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences, see regulations for Schleswig-Holstein.
2. Proof of completion of training as a qualified food technologist (FaLET).
Proof of practical experience for the Food Processing course includes completed training as a qualified food technologist (FaLET). Other comparable vocational qualifications may also be recognised after review by the institution of higher education. An application for admission to the course of study should at least include proof of commencement and current progress of training.
In this case, up to the end of the first speciality semester one has the opportunity to submit proof that the intermediate examination has been passed; proof of the successful completion of the vocational study course has to be submitted before the end of the fifth speciality semester.
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 16.09.2019 - 24.01.2020
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference .