Financial Services Management
AKAD University of Applied Sciences in Stuttgart - state accredited • University of Applied Sciences • Stuttgart
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Financial Sales and Marketing, International Financial Markets, Entrepreneurial Finance, Fintech
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- School-leaving certificate giving right of entry to higher education or entrance qualification for universities of applied sciences. If you do not have a school leaving certificate giving right of entry to higher education or an entrance qualification for universities of applied sciences, you can still study under certain conditions.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- open admission
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.