University of Giessen • University • Gießen
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Teaching qualification for secondary and intermediate schools
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- General higher education entrance qualification or equivalent qualification.
Students in Hesse must complete an orientation work placement (4 weeks). To avoid delays in the course of studies, prospective students should complete this practical before commencing studies. (https://www.uni-giessen.de/studium/links/zfl-orientierungspraktikum)
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 18.10.2021 - 18.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.