University of Stuttgart • University • Stuttgart
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor of Science (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Environmental Engineering, Energy, Water and Wastewater Technology, Air Pollution Control, Transport, Waste Disposal, Environmental Process Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Environmental Management, Environmental, Town and Country Planning
- Tuition fees
- The state of Baden-Württemberg charges tuition fees for a second degree (EUR 650/semester) and for students from non-European countries (EUR 1,500/semester). For information about tuition fees, please refer to our website.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Entrance examination: application deadline is 15 July.
The exact selection criteria can be found on the following web page: www.uni-stuttgart.de/studium/bewerbung/erstsemester/auswahlkriterien/
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- Selection procedure / qualifying examination
- Lecture Period
- 12.10.2020 - 06.02.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.