University of Oldenburg • University • Oldenburg
- Main instruction language
- Further Languages
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor of Engineering (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Areas of Focus
- Laser & Optics, Biomedical Physics & Acoustics, Renewable Energies
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- - Knowledge of English at level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference.
- Knowledge of German at level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference.
- The proof must not be older than two years.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 18.10.2021 - 04.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.