University of Paderborn • University • Paderborn
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Automation Technology / Industrial Automation, Information Technology / Information Technology
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- You can only enrol in the electrical engineering bachelor's degree if you cumulatively have
1.ta certificate of higher education entrance qualification (general or relevant subject-related) or, in accordance with a statutory ordinance, an entrance certificate for universities of applied science or a qualification certificate recognised as equivalent by law or by the responsible state body or fulfil the prerequisites for those qualified in vocational training or meet the requirements under Section 49(11) University Act (HG). In the case of Section 49(11) HG, the degree of course-specific aptitude and a general education that meets the requirements of the university must be proven. Further details can be found in the regulations to determine the special subject-related professional aptitude for the Bachelor’s Degree Programmes in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics and Engineering Mathematics at the University of Paderborn in the currently valid version as well as the Framework Regulations of the University of Paderborn to determine the general education at the university level in the currently valid version.
2. t as a student applicant who has not acquired his or her admission requirements at a German-speaking institution, has sufficient knowledge of the German language. For unrestricted admission to or enrolment on all degree courses, the applicant must prove the language ability required for study. Further details are governed by the current version of the German language proficiency test for access to higher education at the University of Paderborn.
3.T demonstrate a relevant professional activity of eight weeks. As a pre-study work placement, it has the purpose of providing the students with examples of industrial production and production technology and should be completed before starting the studies. . The proof must be submitted at the latest by the time of the first module examination in the second study period (§ 11(2) no. 2). Further details are specified by the Work Placement Regulations.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 02.11.2020 - 12.02.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.