Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Ruhr West University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Mülheim an der Ruhr
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 9 semesters
- Bachelor of Science (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Biomedicine, Automation Engineering, Sensor Technology, Environmental Measurement Engineering, Electrosurgery, Vehicle Electronics, Biomedical Engineering
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- (Target group: students from technical secondary schools and those with Abitur school leaving certificate):
Admission requirements for the degree course with integrated training
For admission to a dual degree course you must have a general or subject-restricted higher education entrance qualification or a higher education entrance qualification for universities of applied sciences. A cooperation agreement for the dual degree must also exist between the higher education institution and the company with which you will be completing your training.
Admission requirements for the integrated degree course
Applicants to a dual degree course must have a general or subject-restricted higher education entrance qualification. In addition, a cooperation agreement must be signed between the university and the company in which you carry out your work placement or part-time employment for the dual degree.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 28.09.2020 - 22.01.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.