University of Paderborn • University • Paderborn
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor's course Teaching Qualification for Vocational Colleges (Bachelor of Education)
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- (1) The Bachelor’s programme in Teaching Qualification for Vocational Colleges is open to anyone who has the higher education entrance qualification certificate (general or restricted to a relevant subject) or the certificate for entrance to universities of applied sciences or evidence of previous education that is recognised as equivalent by legislation or the responsible state authority, or anyone who meets the requirements for applicants who are considered to be qualified as a result of vocational training or those under the regulations on applicants with international educational qualifications.
(2) Applicants who have not obtained their entry requirements at a German-speaking institution must have sufficient knowledge of the German language. For unrestricted admission to or enrolment on all degree courses, the applicant must prove the language ability required for study. Further details are governed by the current version of the German language proficiency test for access to higher education at the University of Paderborn.
(3) Enrolment for the degree course in the subjects Art and Sport requires the successful passing of an aptitude test. Further details are laid down in the Special Regulations for the Study of Teaching Subjects or Separate Regulations for the Assessment of Course-Related Aptitude.
(4) Further requirements may result from the respective special regulations for education studies and vocational educational studies and studies in the professional subject area.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 02.11.2020 - 12.02.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.