Education Science (minor subject)
Leuphana University Lüneburg • University • Lüneburg
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor's degree
- Areas of Focus
- Education and Learning, Cultural Techniques and Technologies of Education, Heterogeneity and Individualisation, Pedagogical Fields of Action, Educational Institutions and Their Process Cultures, Education in a Digitalised World
- Tuition fees
- At the Leuphana Universität Lüneburg tuition fees are only charged for the career-integrated degree courses. All other degree courses are only subject to semester contributions.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- The Leuphana Universität Lüneburg has its own admission procedure for the Bachelor's degree course. In addition to the grade of a valid qualification for admission to higher education, particular skills, experience and extra-curricular achievements such as being a school spokesperson, stays abroad or voluntary work are taken into consideration.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 12.10.2020 - 29.01.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.