Economics, vocational specialisation
University of Cologne • University • Köln
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor's course Teaching Qualification for Vocational Colleges I (Bachelor of Arts)
- Tuition fees
- There is no tuition fee at the University of Cologne (except for continuing education courses that are subject to contributions). There is a semester fee that includes a NRW-wide public transport ticket. The exact amount, which is adjusted every semester, can be found under the above link.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 11.10.2021 - 04.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.