Economics (major vocational specialisation)
University of Duisburg-Essen • University • Essen
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor's course with Teaching Qualification option for Vocational Colleges (Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Science/ Bachelor of Engineering)
- Tuition fees
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- A language assessment is required if you are not yet enrolled at our university for a Bachelor's degree with a teacher training option:
52 weeks of subject-related practical employment must be proven before the preparatory stage of training begins; professional training is recognised.
The minor vocational subjects can only be studied in combination with Economic Science (major vocational subject - GbF). Application is necessary for Economic Science as a major vocational subject.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 14.10.2019 - 31.01.2020
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference .