Westcoast University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Heide
- Main instruction language
- Further Languages
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor of Law (Bachelor of Laws)
- Areas of Focus
- E-Commerce, Human Capital, Compliance, Tax, Legal & Financial Services
- Tuition fees
- 75 EUR per semester
- The course fee comprises the amount for the Schleswig-Holstein student services organisation and and the amount for the general student union (AStA).
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Applicants require a general, subject-restricted entrance qualification for higher education or universities of applied sciences consisting of school instruction and subject-specific work experience.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 05.10.2020 - 22.01.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.