Early Childhood Education
Fliedner University of Applied Sciences Düsseldorf • University of Applied Sciences • Düsseldorf
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Language Training, Mathematical-Natural Science Education, Aesthetic Education, Movement and Health Education
- Tuition fees
- 368 EUR per Month
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- For the dual study variant, an employment contract with a cooperating practice institution in the field of childhood education is necessary (you can request support for the search).
Also available as a 4-semester career integrated part-time study course for state-recognised educators.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 01.10.2020 - 28.03.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.