Development and Construction
Koblenz University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Koblenz
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Areas of Focus
- Development, Construction
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- School leaving certificate giving right of entry to higher education (Abitur), entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences or comparable, recognised previous education, work placement.
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- open admission
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.