Hochschule Niederrhein • University of Applied Sciences • Mönchengladbach
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Fashion, Textiles
- Tuition fees
- No tuition fees are charged. The semester contribution is EUR 313.38. With this, the student also obtains a ticket for the local public transport system as well as for whole of North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- - General higher education entrance qualification or entrance qualification for universities of applied sciences or recognised degree
- Proof of course-related artistic-creative aptitude. Submission deadline for applications is the 30.04. of every year.
- Proof of a
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- Selection procedure / qualifying examination
- Lecture Period
- 20.09.2021 - 04.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.