Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Osnabrück
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Quality Management, Materials Analysis, Dental Production Engineering, Structural Engineering, Metrology, Business Administration
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Apart from meeting school-related requirements:
8-week work placement (of which at least two weeks before the start of studies).
Completed professional training may be credited to the practical training in full or in part.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 21.09.2020 - 16.01.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.