Palucca University of Dance Dresden • University of Fine Arts • Dresden
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor of Arts (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Modern/Contemporary Dance, Improvisation, Classical Dance
- Tuition fees
- 278 EUR per semester
- From the semester in which the 21st year of life is reached, a semester contribution of EUR 268.70 must be paid.
All others pay a semester fee of EUR 223.70.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Internal admissions procedure: passing an aptitude test and the entrance examination
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- Selection procedure / qualifying examination
- Lecture Period
- 01.08.2019 - 29.02.2020
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.