Cultural Anthropology of Textiles, Gymnasium-level and Comprehensive Schools
TU Dortmund University • University • Dortmund
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Cultural Anthropology, Textiles Engineering, Textile Design, Cultural History, Fashion Research, Textile industry
- Tuition fees
- There are no course fees. In accordance with the registration regulations students are required to pay a semester fee every semester for the registration and feedback.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
The Teaching Qualification course is generally subject to admission restrictions: local admission restrictions apply to the compulsory subject of Educational Sciences.
Further information on the degree course at:
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 11.10.2021 - 04.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.