Cruise Tourism Management
Bremerhaven University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Bremerhaven
- Main instruction language
- Further Languages
- Standard length of studies
- 8 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Understanding Tourism and Cruises, Managing Human Resources, Developing Product Offerings, Analysing Tourism Demand, Designing Activity Systems, Tour Operating and Travel Distribution, Hospitality and Transport Services, Financial Accounting and Controlling
- Tuition fees
- No tuition fees are charged. For the winter semester 2019/2020, the semester contribution, including semester ticket in the VBN-network is EUR 384.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Proof of English language skills at level C1 (proof available until the end of the first semester). Unfortunately, these can not be provided by appropriate school grades. In order to provide proof of the required level of English at C1 level, you must either submit an internationally recognised language certificate (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge) certifying English at C1 level or the successful participation in the English preparatory course (Intensive Course ) at C1 level.
Proof of German language skills at level B1 (proof demonstrated before enrollment).
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 26.10.2020 - 12.02.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.