Cruise Tourism Management
Bremerhaven University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Bremerhaven
- Main instruction language
- Further Languages
- Standard length of studies
- 8 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Understanding Tourism and Cruises, Managing Human Resources, Developing Product Offerings, Analysing Tourism Demand, Designing Activity Systems, Tour Operating and Travel Distribution, Hospitality and Transport Services, Financial Accounting and Controlling
- Tuition fees
- No tuition fees are charged. For the winter semester 2020/2021, the semester fee, including semester ticket in the VBN-network is EUR 392.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Proof of English language skills at level C1 (proof possible until the end of the first semester). Unfortunately, these cannot be provided by corresponding school grades. In order to provide proof of the required English language skills at C1 level, you must either submit an internationally recognised language certificate (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge) attesting to English skills at C1 level, or successfully participate in the English preparation course (intensive course) at C1 level offered at our university.
Proof of German language skills on B1 level (proof until enrolment).
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 18.10.2021 - 04.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.