Creative writing and cultural journalism
University of Hildesheim • University • Hildesheim
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Cultural Policy, Cultural Institutions, Cultural Communication, Cultural Education
- Tuition fees
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- This study programme is free of admission for the winter semester 2021/2022.
This means that all prospective students who have passed the aptitude test can prove that they have a higher education entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur) and apply for a place in form and in due time, have a safe place at the university. There is no selection process.
Qualifying Examination Registration for the qualifying examination will be held during the period 01 March - 15 April 2021.
Further information: www.uni-hildesheim.de/fb2/bewerbung/eignungspruefungen-bachelorstudiengaenge
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 25.10.2021 - 11.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.