Corporate Management & Economics | CME
Zeppelin University - A University between Business, Culture, Media and Politics • University • Friedrichshafen
- Main instruction language
- Further Languages
- Standard length of studies
- 4 semesters
- Master of Science in Corporate Management & Econ. (Master of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Economics, Economics, Business Administration, Family Businesses, Social Enterprise, Organisation & Management, Innovation Management, Marketing
- Tuition fees
- 5490 EUR per semester
- The tuition fees for the 8 Master’s degree courses at the Zeppelin University can be pre-financed via a student loan programme with the bank Sparkasse Herford. In addition, pre-financing is also possible via an education fund and a KfW study/education loan. Participation is open to all students. In addition, Zeppelin University offers various scholarships.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- The Zeppelin Universität looks for personalities, who impress in the application procedure. Regardless of the grades. The Master's degree course in 'Corporate Management & Economics' is a consecutive degree course. It therefore requires an academic degree in the field of Economics.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- Selection procedure / qualifying examination
- Lecture Period
- 04.09.2021 - 22.12.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.