Technical University of Applied Sciences of Central Hesse - THM • University of Applied Sciences • Gießen
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 4 semesters
- Master of Science (MSc) (Master of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Bioinformatics, Operative Information Systems, Information Systems, Technical Systems, Web Systems
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Bachelor's or diploma degree in Computer Science or a comparable degree course with sufficient Computer Science knowledge with an overall grade of 2.5 and better. If the overall grade is not achieved, an aptitude test may be conducted.
Application required until 31July or 31.1.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 11.10.2022 - 28.01.2023
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.