University of Düsseldorf • University • Düsseldorf
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Bioinformatics, Algorithms for difficult problems, Algorithms and Data Structures, Algorithm Bioinformatics, Operating Systems, Image and Signal Processing, Data Bases and Information Systems, Geoinformatics, Complexity Theory and Cryptology, Computer Networks and Communication Systems
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- The Bachelor of Science in Computer Science at Heinrich-Heine-Universität has no admission restrictions. Applications can therefore be sent directly to the university.
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 04.10.2021 - 28.01.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.