University of Paderborn • University • Paderborn
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor's course Teaching Qualification for Vocational Colleges (Bachelor of Education)
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- (1) Admission requirements for the Bachelor's degree course for the Teaching Qualification for Vocational Colleges: higher education entrance qualification (general or relevant subject-restricted), entrance qualification for a university of applied sciences on the basis of a statutory ordinance or a certificate recognised as equivalent by legislation or by the responsible state authority, or applicants considered to be qualified through professional training, or who meet the requirements of the Bildungsausländerhochschulzugangsverordnung (Foreign Education University Admissions Ordinance).
(2) Prospective students who did not obtain their qualification for admission from a German-language institution must have adequate proficiency in German. For unrestricted admission or enrolment in all degree courses, the applicant must provide proof of language proficiency adequate for studying. Further details are governed by the current version of the Ordinance on the German Language Proficiency Test for the Admission to Higher Education at the Universität Paderborn.
(3) An aptitude test must be successfully passed to enrol for studies in the teaching subjects Art and Sports. Other details are governed by the special regulations for studies of the teaching subjects or separate regulations to assess the course-related aptitude.
(4) Additional requirements may result from the special regulations for studies in educational sciences and education and/or studies of the professional disciplines/teaching subjects.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 11.10.2021 - 28.01.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.