Computer Science in Economics
Saarland University • University • Saarbrücken
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 4 semesters
- Master of Science (Master of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Economics, Business Administration, Economics, Economics, Business Informatics, Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, Economics, Information Systems
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Informatics or a comparable degree with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher as well as proof of special aptitude.
Further information on the admission requirements.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 02.11.2020 - 05.02.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.