Saar College of Fine Arts • University of Fine Arts • Saarbrücken
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 10 semesters
- Diplom (Diplom)
- Areas of Focus
- Advertising, Comics, Corporate and Social Design, Typeface and Typography, Print and Online Media, Informative and Illustrative Graphics
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Course-related, coherent internship of 12 weeks, completed course-related training can be taken into account.
Proof of sufficient knowledge of the German language.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- Selection procedure / qualifying examination
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.