Koblenz University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Koblenz
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 3 semesters
- Master (Master of Engineering)
- Areas of Focus
- Construction Site Management, Construction Design, Steel Construction and Reinforced Concrete Construction, Structural Engineering, Transport, Water, Façade/Energy, Geoengineering, Mathematics, Management
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Bachelor's with at least 210 credit points (CP) or a Diploma in civil engineering or in a comparable course in natural sciences/engineering.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- open admission
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.