Bochum University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Bochum
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 9 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Building Project Management, Structural Engineering, Water and Environment, Transports, Building Physics and Building Materials
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Proof of participation in a career training course as part of a preparatory period of service for the technical higher levels of administrative service at the 'Wasser- und Schifffahrtsverwaltung des Bundes' (water and shipping administration department of the German Federal Government).
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 21.03.2022 - 01.07.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.